Welcome

Welcome to Get-Eco Family blogs

Sunday 8 April 2012

First Ever Get-Eco Blog

After a very busy few days. I decided to take a look at all this "blogging" stuff. So here I am. Trying it out for the first time. It isn't too difficult. If I can set up an e-commerce website I'm sure I can work out how to use a blog :-)
I'm going to try and use the Get-Eco blog when I get chance to let you know about what we've all been up to. 

Starting with Me, I set up the e-commerce site and try and run family and home and search for great products for our website that I think everyone will like.
Neil also known as @meadowenergy for those on twitter loves bikes and being green. Very good with advice for your composting needs and please don't ask him about "energy" "electric cars" "greenwash" unless you have a few hours to spare - joking. Neil is our tree of knowledge for all things green and eco. Especially if you want to build a "green house" or live a more "green lifestyle".

Millie is our eldest at 10 and a member of the school "Eco Council" and loves dancing - everywhere!


Niamh is 4 going on 14 and loves making cakes and helping with the garden.



Amber is the mad border collie who you'll probably see running around chasing a stick or a ball. Although she is 9 most people still believe she is still a pup.



Well, that's about it for our first post. Hope you come back and read what we get up to and enjoy reading about how you can also "Get-Eco" by starting with #smallsteps. 

Our website is a "work in progress" that is evolving constantly!

Hope you all have a great Easter.
Lisa x

1 comment:

  1. It's great o hear all about what you have been up to. xx

    ReplyDelete